Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Week 7 - Literacy Tumble in Action

Last week we started our Literacy Tumble again in Te Waka Ako.  This is a chance for us to take more responsibility for our learning, timetabling activities that we Must, Should and Could complete around the times that we gather in our Reading and Writing groups.



The activities are linked here on our syndicate site. A few highlights of activities from the first two weeks are below. If you would like to find out more please check out our individual blogs. We will be sharing this learning with you there too. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Hannah from Awahono School. I like the writing because it has words that describe other things like the water, you said that it was ice cold and that really gives me an idea of how cold it is. I think that you don't need to work on anything. From Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Solly from Awahono School. Your writing is incredible, you describe everything so well. The picture is so cool, I would love to live somewhere like that. One thing: at the very end it said "Ricky was going to think twice before sailing out there any" and I can't help but think that your writing was cut off. maybe next time you could describe that house on the pillar a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Im Kaia from Kawakawa Primary School. I really liked how you used the picture to match your writing. Your writing really impressed me as well.

    ReplyDelete