Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Week 3 - Bullyfree NZ Week

This week is Bullyfree week across New Zealand. We have been focusing some of our learning around this important topic. Today, Mr Riceman challenged us to create some word clouds that showed the type of people we want to be and to be around.

First, we came up with some ideas for words. Reading the book 'Oat the Goat' helped us out yesterday.  We added these words into the site www.wordart.com . Mr Riceman then helped us to format our words in different ways. This was lots of fun. Then it was time to share them so that they can be added to this blog post. You can see some of these word clouds below. We may add in some more as they are finished too.


 Please have a look, have a read and let us know what you think with a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Maryam and I am a student in room Manukau. I really like how everyone is writing really kind words it is really cool. It made me think of the time when we were doing this last year in Manukau and we were using all the shapes. If you would like to see my learning blog it is http://wpsmaryams.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, It is me Paola and I don't know if you know me but I came to say that it was awesome what you guys did because the big word that said Kindness, represented that bullying not suppose to exist so I think it was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Chido I love your Bullyfree slideshow I go to Awahono school.
    By Chido

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, my name is Lachlan from Awahono School. I really like all the nice and kind words everyone used, like Kind was on every slide.
    Next time you could have more varity of shapes because a lot of them were love harts and there went many other shapes. Over all I think this was a very good post to make and it shows that bullying isn't suppose to exist. Here is the link to my blog if you would like to check it out: http://awahonolachlanm.blogspot.com/
    kind regards
    Lachlan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Hunter from Awahono School. I like slide three because the face makes it really cool and all the words. Maybe next time you could have a little bit more different shapes. Here is my blog to see what work I'm doing. http://awahonohunterl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete